منتديات القلب الحزين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهلا وسهـــــــلا بجـــــــــــــــتميع الاعضاء

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
محمد الناصري
Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_vote_rcapNouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_voting_barNouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_vote_lcap 
المدير العام
Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_vote_rcapNouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_voting_barNouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_vote_lcap 
al2al23
عثمان البغدادي
بكيفك
kakashi
المسافر
المهندس جاسم الشمري
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور )

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد الناصري
مشرف
محمد الناصري

عدد الرسائل : 244
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/07/2008

البطاقة الشخصية
SMS العضو :-:
مزاجك: سعيد
الانمي المفضل: الفيلب الحزين

Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور )   Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور ) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 23, 2008 12:57 am

peace be upon you

I Liked this song from the first time I heard it

you can see it on MBC4 channel in the Declaration of serial Noor

I wish you like it too

for download

Press here

And below there's the lyrics of the song to whom need it

In a Manner of speaking

I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything
By saying nothing

In a manner of speaking
I don’t understand
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way that i feel about you
Is beyond words

Oh give me the words
Give me the words
but tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything

In a manner of speaking
Semantics won’t do
In this life that we live we only make do
And the way that we feel
Might have to be sacrified

So in a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That just like you I should find a way
To tell you everything
By saying nothing.

Oh give me the words
Give me the words
but tell me nothing
Give me the words
That tell me everything

Oh give me the words
Give me the words
but tell me nothing
Give me the words
That tell me everything

Hope you liked it

your faithful member

Zainab
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Nouvelle Vague - In a manner of speaking ( الاغنية التطلع بالاعلان مال مسلسل نور )
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات القلب الحزين :: المنتديات الرئيسية :: منتدى الاغاني الاجنبه-
انتقل الى: