منتديات القلب الحزين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهلا وسهـــــــلا بجـــــــــــــــتميع الاعضاء

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
محمد الناصري
English Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_vote_rcapEnglish Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_voting_barEnglish Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_vote_lcap 
المدير العام
English Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_vote_rcapEnglish Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_voting_barEnglish Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_vote_lcap 
al2al23
عثمان البغدادي
بكيفك
kakashi
المسافر
المهندس جاسم الشمري
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

English Forum Rules..Please read before posting

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
المدير العام
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى
المدير العام

عدد الرسائل : 174
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/05/2008

البطاقة الشخصية
SMS العضو :-: اهلا و سهلا بكم يا اعضاء منتديات جوهرة الانمي اتمنى ان تستمتعوا معنا
مزاجك: سعيد
الانمي المفضل:

English Forum Rules..Please read before posting Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: English Forum Rules..Please read before posting   English Forum Rules..Please read before posting I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 19, 2008 6:24 am

Welcome to the English forum of shattalarab forums, the place where you can share your thoughts, opinions and ideas about various subjects in English language. Throughout this topic, The English forum rules will be clearly explained and we expect members to follow it

Before posting any topic; please consider the following rules

Make sure the topic you will post is not repeated; otherwise we will send it to the Archive section

Make sure you don’t post more than 2 topics daily; otherwise we delete some of your topics

Make sure you write the word "Copied" when posting a topic from a different website, and When quoting an article, story, poem, review or any written material, you must mention the author, if known to you

Do not type in capital letters, unless for a word or sentence. Capital letters are regarded as 'shouting' at others

Writing personal topics about a specific person, or Mudslinging a specific person is forbidden

All requests should be posted in the English forum requests topic. Otherwise; the request topic will be moved to the archive

Before posting any reply; please consider the following rules

Do not reply with just 'thank you' or 'good topic'. Otherwise, these replies will be deleted automatically as it is against "To Progress" campaign

Slang language is forbidden as long as it could explain some words murkily

No personal insults, racial slurs and swearing. Any decisions made by the Moderators and the supervisors are final, and any thread started relating to their decisions will be deleted

Do not raise old topics, that exceeds 10 days after its last reply; Any member raises old topics his/her replies will be automatically deleted

We hope you enjoy your time with us
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

English Forum Rules..Please read before posting
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات القلب الحزين :: منتديات التقنية الحديثة :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: